Shermco Industries is looking for good men and women. Actually, the Irving, Texas-based electrical maintenance services provider intends to hire about 75 technicians for its U.S. and Canadian operations.
According to Rorry Phillips, Shermco's director of human resources and talent acquisition, the company is primarily looking for trained substation electrical technicians, protective controls relay technicians, motor shop technicians and electrical sales professionals.
However, the company has multiple openings for all of the following positions:
- Protective controls relay technicians;
- Sales professionals – electrical services;
- Circuit breaker technicians;
- Electric motor shop supervisor;
- Field engineer – electrical substations;
- Electrical substation test technicians;
- Electrical estimator and customer service specialist;
- Conventional motor machinist;
- Electric motor winder;
- Power systems electrical engineers;
- Electrical engineering technologist; and
- Underground facilities locators.
The company says that its current CEO, as well as its U.S. and Canadian presidents, each began in the company with the role of technician – a testament to the company's internal career advancement philosophy.
For more on the job listings and to apply online, go to www.shermco.jobs.Â