The board of directors of Escondido, Calif.-based enXco, an EDF EN company, has announced that Tristan Grimbert has been appointed as CEO and president of the company. Paul Kaufman has been named vice president and general counsel. The company has also promoted certain key management leaders:
– Joe Fahrendorf has been promoted to executive vice president of business development,
– Larry Barr has been promoted to executive vice president of operations and maintenance,
– Lisa Carp has been promoted to vice president of human resources and communications,
– Scott Nelson has been promoted to vice president of development operations, and
– Ross Newlin has been promoted to vice president of asset management.
‘These team members alone bring 100-plus years of combined experience in independent power to enXco,’ says David Corchia, EDF EN's CEO. ‘With their contributions, along with the contributions of the other members of the senior management team, enXco continues to expand at a phenomenal pace under Tristan's leadership.’