The Demand Response and Advanced Metering Coalition (DRAM), a trade association for the demand response industry, has announced that several companies have joined the organization to help it expand its outreach and education efforts.
The new members are:
– Eka Systems, a global manufacturer and supplier of wireless, self-managing, self-healing smart network and smart grid networking solutions,
– Direct Energy, an energy and energy-related services provider,
– IBM, which has a global energy and utilities division,
– Orion Energy Systems Inc., a power technology enterprise that designs, manufactures and implements energy management systems, and
– Site Controls Energy Services, a provider of fully automated enterprise-wide demand response solutions, combined with energy efficiency technology and services.
‘We are pleased to have these new companies come aboard,’ says Frank Magnotti, president and chief operating officer of Comverge's alternative energy resources group and chairman of DRAM. ‘They are all leaders in their respective business areas and have become major players in the demand response space.’
SOURCE: Demand Response and Advanced Metering Coalition