enXco Signs O&M Agreement For Roth Rock Wind Farm

0

enXco Service Corp. (eSC), an EDF Energies Nouvelles company, has signed a long-term operations and maintenance (O&M) agreement with Roth Rock Wind LLC for its 50 MW wind project located in Garrett County, Md.

The project, owned by Gestamp Wind North America, consists of 20 Nordex Wind N90 turbines, each with a rated capacity of 2.5 MW. Of the 130 GWh of annual production, 80% will be delivered to Delmarva Power, with the remaining 20% going to the state of Maryland and the University of Maryland.

Construction of the project commenced in fall 2010, with commercial operations beginning earlier this month. eSC provided commissioning assistance during construction and will provide on-site O&M for the balance of plant during the turbine warranty period and, subsequently, for the entire project.

In addition to the O&M services provided at the site, 24/7 remote monitoring of the wind turbines will be provided from the eSC operations control center.

Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of