The Business Network for Offshore Wind and Jersey Renews – a coalition of labor, faith, community and environmental organizations – are jointly hosting Time for Turbines III, an all-day celebration of the New Jersey offshore wind industry, this Friday.
The event will be held at the new Stockton University campus in Atlantic City, N.J., and will include presentations from offshore wind developers Ørsted, Equinor and Atlantic Shores.
New Jersey companies will also have an opportunity to pitch their business capabilities by using the WindMatch tool to set up face-to-face meetings during the event.
New Jersey government leaders will also be in attendance:
- Joseph Fiordaliso, president of the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (NJ BPU);
- Steve Sweeney, president of the New Jersey Senate;
- Tim Sullivan, CEO of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority;
- Rob Asaro-Angelo, commissioner of New Jersey’s Department of Labor & Workforce Development;
- Shawn LaTourette, chief of staff at the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection;
- Bob Gordon, commissioner at the NJ BPU; and
- Upendra Chivukula, commissioner at the NJ BPU.
More information on the event can be found here.