Home Tags Wind-energy

Tag: wind-energy

Enel Green Power Obtains 100% Ownership Of Two Italy Wind Farms

Enel Green Power, which already owned 60% of Maicor Wind, has now acquired the remaining 40% of the company from PLT energia. With this move,...
Dois Riachos wind farm in Brazil

Enel’s Damascena Wind Farm Begins Operations In Brazil

Enel, through its subsidiary Enel Green Power Brasil Participacoes Ltda. (EGPB), has begun commercial operation of the Damascena wind farm, which is located in...

Suzlon Installs Nearly 1 GW Of Wind In India In FY16

Suzlon Group says it commissioned 900 MW of wind projects during financial year 2015-2016 (FY16) in India; that’s a more than 100% increase in...

Gamesa To Supply 136.5 MW In Brazil

Spanish turbine maker Gamesa has received a new order for the supply of 65 of its G114-2.1 MW turbines at the Babilonia wind complex...

Facebook To Buy 150 MW Of Wind Power For New Data Center

Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners and Facebook have announced a long-term renewable energy supply agreement.As per the deal, Brookfield will supply 100% renewable wind energy...

Global Wind Power Growth Moves Toward Policy-Induced Peak In 2018

MAKE has released an update to its Q1/2016 Global Wind Power Market Outlook, presenting an analysis of global and regional wind power installation forecasts...

Wind Energy Beats Nuclear Power On ERCOT Grid In 2015

In 2015, wind energy surpassed nuclear power to become the third biggest source of electricity in the Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT) region....