Construction services provider RMT, a subsidiary of Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, says it completed seven wind projects in the last year, including:
- Auwahi, a 24 MW wind farm for Sempra Generation in Maui, Hawaii;
- Colorado Highlands Wind Farm, a 67 MW project for Alliance Power and GE Financial Energy Financial Services in Logan County, Colo.;
- Kawailoa, a 69 MW wind farm for First Wind in Oahu, Hawaii;
- KWP II Wind Farm, a 21 MW project for First Wind in Maui, Hawaii;
- Laurel Hill, a 69 MW wind farm for Duke Energy in Lycoming County, Pa.;
- Palouse Wind Farm, a 104 MW First Wind project in Whitman County, Wash.; and Post Rock Wind Farm, a 201 MW Wind Capital project located in Lincoln & Ellsworth counties, Kan.
Additionally, RMT and its subcontractors worked more than 1.7 million hours in 2012 without a lost-time incident. The company notes that its rate of recordable incidents came in well below the industry average.