Engineering, procurement and construction services provider White Construction completed 12 wind and solar projects with a total installed capacity exceeding 1.1 GW last year. The projects include the following:
- Amherst, a 31.5 MW project for Suzlon and Sprott Power in Nova Scotia;
- Pioneer Trail, a 150.4 MW for E.ON Climate and Renewables in Illinois;
- East Lake St. Clair, a 99 MW project for International Power in Ontario;
- Tuscola Bay, for NextEra Energy 120 MW project in Michigan;
- Lake Winds, a 100.8 MW wind farm for Consumer's Energy in Michigan;
- Wildcat, a 200 MW wind project for E.On Climate and Renewables in Indiana;
- California Ridge, a 200 MW project for Invenergy in Illinois;
- Harvest II, a 60 MW wind farm for Exelon in Michigan;
- High Mesa, a 40 MW project for Exelon in Idaho;
- Beebe, an 81.6 MW wind project for Exelon in Michigan;
- Epic, a 9.9 MW wind farm for the Morse Group in Wisconsin; and
- Grand Ridge, a 20 MW solar project for Invenergy in Illinois.
White, a subsidiary of Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, notes that the figure also includes Canadian projects through its H.B. White Canada business. White worked more than 1.5 million hours in 2012 and says its rate of recordable incidents came well below the industry average.