Woodbridge, Ontario-based RuggedCom Inc., a provider of communications networking solutions for harsh environments, has introduced a new Ethernet Switch product line targeting industrial applications. The RuggedSwitch i800 – or i-Series – line of products is designed for demanding industrial environments, such as oil and gas, petro-chemical, metals and mining, and wind farm environments.
‘The i-Series is ideal for customers who want the same quality and unsurpassed customer service and support that has become synonymous with RuggedCom, but who don't need the full RuggedRated specification found in our other products,’ explains Roger Moore, vice president of engineering for RuggedCom.
The I-Series features the following:
– rugged, compact and sleek design,
– hardened design for typical industrial environment,
– fully managed Ethernet switch with trademarked ROS firmware,
– -20 degrees C to +60 degrees C temperature range, and
– service support and five-year warranty.
For more information, visit ruggedcom.com.