Madison, Wis.-based RMT, an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) service provider for renewable energy projects, says it will provide EPC services for 555 MW of wind energy in 2012.
The company's wind energy portfolio consists of the following projects:
- Auwahi (Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, 24 MW, Maui, Hawaii);
- Colorado Highlands (Alliance Power, 67 MW, Logan County, Colo.);
- Kawailoa (First Wind, 69 MW, Oahu, Hawaii);
- KWP II (First Wind, 21 MW, Maui, Hawaii);
- Laurel Hill (Duke Energy, 69 MW, Lycoming County, Pa.);
- Palouse (First Wind, 104 MW, Whitman County, Wash.); and
- Post Rock (Wind Capital Group, 201 MW, Lincoln and Ellsworth Counties, Kan.
‘Wind energy projects are growing more complex – with tighter budgets and schedules -particularly in 2012, with the pending PTC expiration,’ notes David Kutcher, RMT's president.