Display advertising is indispensable in building brand recognition and awareness of your products and services.
North American Windpower magazine is:
- 100% targeted to decision-making professionals involved in all aspects of wind energy generation and distribution
- 100% editorially focused on utility-scale wind energy
- Leading monthly magazine, dedicated to serving the exclusive needs of the North American marketplace
- Mailed to 14,000 wind industry professionals with a total readership of 27,800, mainly in the U.S. & Canada
- Distributed at all major U.S. and Canadian wind energy conferences, increasing your exposure to valuable trade show audiences
View advertising specs for our monthly publication here.
The Buyer’s Guide Annual Print Supplement is the most comprehensive print directory of suppliers of goods and services to the wind energy market. It’s considered the one-stop source for wind project developers’ to find the vendors they need to get their job done.
- Listings in the annual Buyer’s Guide are free, but we offer the option of listing enhancements (logo and/or company description) to increase awareness of your products or services
- Distributed with the January issue of North American Windpower to our readership of 14,000 wind energy professionals, as well as at major wind industry conferences
- Increases your reach to motivated buyers who are ready to act
View advertising specs for our Buyer’s Guide Annual Print Supplement here.
Here are some key benefits and important factors to remember about this valuable directory:
Show Preview Guide
The Show Preview Guide is a special show supplement and exclusive offering that reaches a highly qualified audience of wind energy professionals before select wind industry conferences. It provides a valuable and unique opportunity to raise awareness of your products, programs and incentives.
AWEA WINDPOWER is one of the major conferences to which we offer this exclusive supplement.
- The Show Preview Guide is received by NAW’s 14,000 readers a month before the show
- Highly focused supplement that features 100% conference-related content
- Your advertisement in this valuable guide puts your company in front of potential show attendees before they hit the show floor
- Receive a free company profile with the purchase of a half- or full-page display ad
View advertising specs for our Show Preview Guide here.
The Resource Directory is a section of marketplace ads, featured monthly and categorized by product and service type for handy reference. Your monthly advertisement in this section is easily referred to when our readers need a product or service quickly.
Bonus: When you purchase an ad in the Resource Directory, you receive an Enhanced Listing in our Online Buyer’s Guide.
View advertising specs for a Resource Directory Display Ad here.
Check out the Online Advertising section of North American Windpower‘s Marketing Opportunities page for more information on our Online Buyer’s Guide here.
Looking to hire experienced wind professionals? Run an ad in the WindJobs section of our magazine and reach North American Windpower‘s unsurpassed audience of wind energy professionals on a monthly basis and during our bonus distributions at all major U.S. and Canadian wind energy conferences.
Booking a WindJobs ad reaches our audience in three ways:
- Print: Your job listing appears in the WindJobs section of North American Windpower magazine, mailed to 14,000 readers every month and reaching a total audience of over 27,800
- Online: Your job listing is posted online at nawindpower.com/windjobs, North America’s leading website for wind energy jobs
- Email: A text ad of your candidate search is included in the WindJobs section of our twice-weekly Latest News Headlines email – the market’s most widely circulated and best-read wind energy e-newsletter
View advertising specs for WindJobs here.