Ming Yang, Huaneng Renewables Form JV To Develop And Operate Wind Farms

Posted by NAW Staff on August 31, 2012 No Comments
Categories : FYI

Wind turbine manufacturer China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Ltd. has announced that its subsidiary Guangdong Mingyang Wind Power Group Ltd. has formed a joint venture (JV) with Huaneng Renewables Corp. Ltd. to develop and operate wind farms and solar projects in China and overseas markets.

Huaneng Renewables will have a 63% interest in the JV, and Guangdong Mingyang will own the remaining 37%. The JV will first focus on developing and operating wind farms and solar power projects primarily in southern China but will expand overseas in the future.

Leave a Comment