North American Windpower is the leading magazine serving decision-making professionals involved in any and all aspects of the wind energy generation and distribution business– and the ONLY magazine dedicated to serving the exclusive needs of the North American marketplace. Following are your editorial opportunities and how to participate.
TO CONTRIBUTE NEWS…
Projects and Contracts
A monthly column announcing details of new wind energy sites.
- Send: Project and/or contract details including high-resolution digital photos, name and telephone number of person for readers to contact.
Products and Technologies
A monthly column announcing details of wind energy technology products and services.
- Send: Product/service details including high-resolution digital photos, name and telephone number of person for readers to contact.
A monthly column announcing personnel moves of interest to wind energy industry professionals.
- Send: Brief announcement including person’s photo and telephone number.
A monthly column announcing news about companies in – or doing business with – the wind energy industry.
- Send: Company news and photos of people quoted.
A monthly column listing industry events of interest to people involved with the wind energy market.
- Send: Event news, including event name, dates, location, sponsor, and telephone number for readers to call.
New and Noteworthy
A monthly column of news and analysis of trends affecting the North American wind energy market.
- Send: industry news and analysis.
TO CONTRIBUTE ARTICLES…
North American Windpower generally publishes two types of timely articles:
- Features that examine and analyze wind energy industry trends, and
- Features that give readers “nuts and bolts” information about how to improve their operations.
These features are written by professional industry staff and contract journalists, and also by industry experts.
Industry experts are invited to call with their ideas for bylined articles. Generally, these articles are 1,500 to 2,000 words in length and address the topic generically, without mentioning the author’s company. However, a prominently displayed editor’s note describes the author and company, and the author’s photo is published when available. Charts, tables and photographs are also welcome to illustrate these articles.
FOR EDITORIAL DETAILS, CONTACT:
Mark Del Franco, Editor
(800) 325-6745 ext. 283 | FAX: (203) 262-4680